Are you a Xiaomi fan? If yes, then you better hurry and join the Xiaomi fans festival 2023 before it’s over. It’s a super cool event that happens every year to celebrate Xiaomi’s birthday on April 6th, 2010. It’s a way for Xiaomi to say thank you and show some love to its fans. It’s all about having fun and getting closer to Xiaomi and its awesome products.
The festival has a lot of goodies and surprises for you, like:
- Fun Livestream: You can watch cool stuff like unboxings, quizzes, giveaways, and more on Xiaomi’s official channels on April 6th at 8 pm GTM+8. You can also win a special prize pack just for Xiaomi fans by joining the live stream.
- Filter challenges: You can show off your style and creativity by using the TikTok filters and sharing your videos with #VibeYourStyle. You can also win some sweet gifts by doing the challenge.
- Cool rewards: You can get a special coupon on Mi.com by verifying your IMEI number. You can also earn Mi Points by doing missions and get packages with discounts.
- Amazing offers: You can get crazy deals on phones, TVs, PCs, and other gadgets on Mi.com. You can also save more money with bank offers, discounts, and trade-in values for your old stuff.
- Smart living for everyone: You can sign up with Xiaomi Renovation and get a chance to makeover your house for free with Xiaomi AIoT products. You can start your Xiaomi smart life by joining this global event.
The Xiaomi fans festival 2023 is the best time for you to enjoy Xiaomi products and services. It’s also a way for Xiaomi to say thanks for being a loyal fan. The festival ends on April 16th, so don’t miss this chance to live vividly with Xiaomi. For more info, please follow Xiaomi’s global social media platforms.
In Kenya, Xiaomi is celebrating Xiaomi Fans Festival 2023 with various promotions and great giveaways. Xiaomi customers can win a fun novelty gift when they deliver their phone for repair at the Xiaomi service center or if they post photos taken with Xiaomi 12 or 12Pro with a watermark then post on social media and tag Xiaomi Kenya or if they follow all Xiaomi Kenya social media handles and share a screenshot. In addition to the fan festival giveaway, Xiaomi has discounted some devices – Redmi A1+ has been discounted by 5% and the Redmi 10A (4+128) comes at a discounted price and with a free pair of earphones. Check out Xiaomi Kenya’s social media pages to learn more.
Read: DRIF23 (Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum), kicks off in Nairobi, Kenya